8 Tamba Street,
Griffin, QLD 4503
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 3820873
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN I CONVENIENT LOCATION I PRIVATE YARD
Fall in love with this modern four bedroom, two bathroom, open-plan designed family home. Fall in love as every time you enter you are greeted with high end finishes and you get to enjoy the perks of living in a fantastic location. Nestled in the heart of Griffin Shores you will be centrally located from public transport, the M1 motorway and local shops such as North Lakes Westfield, Costco and IKEA.
Other features include but are not limited to:
* Master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
* A further 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Ceiling fans in every room
* Quiet and convenient location
* Split system air conditioning in open plan living area and master bedroom
* Security screens on all windows
* Double remote lock up Garage
* Pets negotiable upon application
* Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Loads of storage and bench space
* Dishwasher included
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please note, the property is water compliant and water usage charges will be on-charged to occupant.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffin
Lifestyle in Griffin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 8 Tamba Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Griffin. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how