8 Sturt Street,
Lalor Park, NSW 2147
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4430529
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy 3 Bedroom home with a large backyard
This 3 bedroom home is ready to move into, set on a large easy to maintain block, the backyard is generously sized and great for kids or pets. Conveniently located near Seven Hills West Public school, public transport and shops.
- High ceilings
-Three great sized bedrooms
-Bathroom and Internal laundry
-Large rear sunroom offering second living space
-Enclosed secure carport for one car and off street parking.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lalor Park
Lifestyle in Lalor Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Sturt Street, Lalor Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lalor Park.