8 Shady Lane,
Banora Point, NSW 2486
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4198394
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge Family Home With Views!
We are pleased to present this fantastic family home for lease - set on a large, leafy block, this home is located in a quiet and exclusive enclave in Banora Point. With plenty of room for a large family, including a massive rumpus room and additional downstairs retreat, this home will be snapped up fast.
Features of this fantastic property include:
- Living areas include a massive entertaining room, combined kitchen/living with five metre Cathedral ceilings and extra living on the lower level
- The spacious open-plan kitchen has plenty of bench space, ceramic cook-top, Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse wall oven and central island bench - Five large bedrooms including master with ensuite, walk-in robe and views
- The main bathroom services beds two and three with bath, shower recess and separate W/C
- The third bathroom is on the lower level servicing beds four and five
- Sparkling saltwater pool
- Covered balconies on both levels perfect for alfresco dining
- Combustion heater
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- 5kw solar system and solar hot water with individual inverters
- Under house storage
- Carport with room for off street parking
This great family home offers privacy and plenty of space yet is only a short drive to Tweed Heads, your choice of beaches, schools, shopping centres and Gold Coast International airport.
Get in quick and book an inspection as this house wont be available for long! Please note that all inspections are on Daylight Savings/NSW time.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banora Point
Lifestyle in Banora Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Banora Point includes pool. Apply to rent 8 Shady Lane, Banora Point today!