8 Selwyn Place,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3790442
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SHORT WALK TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
Located in a quiet cul d sac, Costigan Hills Real Estate are proud to present this beautiful family home.
The property features include
* 4 large bedrooms all with built ins
* Main bedroom also has an ensuite. (2 bathrooms)
* Large L shape lounge room and extended family room
* Good size kitchen with plenty of storage and dining area located off the kitchen.
* Open plan living areas
* Polished timber flooring
* Air conditioning
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Huge back yard
* Double carport
* 5 minutes walk to bus stop, shops and Woolworths supermarket
* Close to train station
Please note, the rent has been reduced to $490.00 Per week and is valid for the first 6 months then it will revert to $520.00 Per week.
Located in a quiet and sought after area, within walking distance to shops, schools and transport. This property is ready and waiting for a family to move in!
The property is available Now.
If you wish to view the property, a private inspection can be arranged by phoning our office on 02 9626 3333.
Please register for a viewing and start an application: snug.com/apply/costiganhillsqh
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Quakers Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 8 Selwyn Place, Quakers Hill today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how