8 Seaford Circuit,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3380030
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home with community facilities...
This immaculate family home features:
- 4 Bedrooms.
- Formal Lounge and Dining, Separate family Room.
- Beautiful Kitchen.
- Separate Laundry,3 Toilets,2 Bathrooms & double garage with internal access.
- Outside entertaining area.
- Access to swimming pool & Tennis Courts.
- A must to inspect.
For any further inquiries please give our office a call on 8882 9922.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Seaford Circuit, Kellyville Ridge, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kellyville Ridge.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how