8 Sapphire Way,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2021
Rent ID: 3847655
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Home With Large Backyard!
Look at this green backyard - perfect for family barbecues and sunny days at home!
~ F e a t u r e s I n c l u d e ~
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
- The master with WIR and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, dining, family with aircon
- Modern new kitchen appliances
- Main bathroom & separate toilet
- Single remote garage
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced yard
~ L o c a t i o n F e a t u r e s I n c l u d e ~
- Caltex Star Mart Service Station
- Medical centre, skin clinic & QML services
- Terry White Chemmart
- Hair & beauty services
- Multiple cafes and restaurants
- Vet hospital
- Bridgestone Tyre & Auto Service
- St Clare's catholic primary school
- Yarrabilba state primary school
Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, its an easy drive to South East Queenslands renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and stunning natural scenery of the Gold Coast and surrounding hinterland.
Off Yarrabilba drive situatedon the left hand side between Woodward & McKinnon drive.
Alternatively entry can be off Basalt Dr, left onto gold st winding into Sapphire.
*** I M P O R T A N T ***
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, we encourage you to apply online with 1 form to seek pre-approval. Don't delay send an inquiry through today to book your inspection
~ By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ~
*** PLEASE NOTE AVAILABLE DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
**Please note that tenant is responsible to pay for water, electricity, internet, phone, and potentially gas**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yarrabilba? 8 Sapphire Way, Yarrabilba could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.