8 Rowley Street,
Strathpine, QLD 4500
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2021
Rent ID: 3215072
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra-Modern In Ideal Location!
If style and convenience are high on your list then look no further! Ideally located in 'The Meadows Estate' Strathpine this ultra-modern family home has all the bells and whistles, allowing you the absolute best in modern, convenient living.
- Air-conditioned open plan living area flowing to the tiled alfresco area
- Designer kitchen featuring gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances & option for a plumbed fridge
- Generous air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite featuring extra-large shower
- Additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with separate bathtub
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Stylish tiled alfresco combining the best in indoor/outdoor living
- Additional outdoor courtyard, flowing from the dining area
- Fully fenced & landscaped, low maintenance back yard
In addition to these superior features this home is also centrally located and only minutes to local schools, public transport, Strathpine Shopping Precinct and all other amenities. To top it off there are multiple walking and cycling tracks, exercise stations and many other interactive activities making this the perfect home for you and your family. This won't last long so Apply Now!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Reasonable water usage included in rent, tenants only pay for excess
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Small outside pet considered on application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property.
Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathpine
Lifestyle in Strathpine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Strathpine is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 8 Rowley Street, Strathpine today!