8 Park Road,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118998
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken - Loved and Leased at First Inspection!
Space & Charm Abound!
Nestled behind a large front garden in a quiet tree-lined street, this freestanding brick bungalow enjoys a peaceful ambiance rare for such a central location. Situated near picturesque Greendale Park, it is just a five-minute stroll to St Leonards train station.
Featuring attractive period style with bright & open living areas, this home offers the perfect combination of yesteryear charm and modern-day comfort.
- Four large bedrooms, two with stained glass window seats and ornate ceilings
- Modern bathroom with bath & glass-framed shower
- Light-filled wooden benched kitchen
- Open plan living/dining with French doors overlooking sunny deck and abundant garden
- Decorative high ceilings & cornices
- Timber floors and carved period architraves throughout
- Sunfilled, north-facing deck, perfect for outdoor seating
- Wide lawned back garden with herb & veggie patch
- Car spot with private rear lane access
- External Laundry/ toilet and garden shed storage
Perfectly located close to Gore Hill Oval, Greenwich Peninsula Bushwalks, gyms, supermarkets and the restaurant hub of Crows Nest just 10 minutes walk away.
Easy access to bus routes, nearby train station, schools & North Sydney CBD.
Property Code: 2133
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Want to live in St Leonards? 8 Park Road, St Leonards could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.