8 Newman Street,
Semaphore, SA 5019
Rent ID: 1210893
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nightly rate FROM $135 per night. Price varies depending on season
PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE COAST AND SEMAPHORE'S ESPLANADE – GREAT HOLIDAY SPOT!
* This architecturally designed apartment is centrally located in Semaphore.
* Can sleep up to 4. Separate loft area is available (at an additional cost) to sleep another 2 additional guests – suitable for teenagers or a couple. All linen and towels supplied.
* Main bedroom has a king size bed. Walk out onto the balcony and see the beach and the carnival atmosphere of Semaphore. Bedroom adjoins to a walk in robe and two way bathroom +w.c.
* The open plan living area incorporates a dining area – seats 6 + well equipped kitchen including a microwave and dishwasher and all other kitchen amenities. Small bar area with bar stools.
* Reverse cycle split system in lounge area. Lounge/sofa can be converted into a bed to sleep 2. Separate armchair with footstall for extra seating. Balcony from the lounge overlooks the beach and Semaphore.
* LCD TV, CD and DVD Player.
* French doors open onto the verandah and outside entertaining area.
* Laundry area includes top loader washing machine.
* Separate loft area has queen size bed – suitable for teenagers or a couple + ceiling fan & portable heater. Lounge. Kitchenette including bar fridge, microwave & toaster. Separate shower and toilet area. Walk out onto the balcony and watch the sea! Fantastic sea breeze.
* Secure lock up garage for one and also off street parking .
* Positioned in the heart of Semaphore and amongst shops, supermarkets, cinema, hotels, cafes, garden shop, doctor, chemists, travel agencies, newsagents, hairdressers, pizza houses, library, ice cream shops, hot dog shops, post office, laundromat, dentists and throughout summer seaon the added bonus of side shows, fun rides, merry go round and slip and slide alongside of The Palais.
* Walking tracks, beach and jetty within stones throw. Right alongside historic Time Ball Tower.
* Ideal position to take daily walks along beach or walking paths or have dinner on Semaphore Road
* 10 minutes from West Lakes Shopping Centre and 25 minutes to CBD.
* Portacot available upon request.
* Minimum 4 night stay – extra charges apply for Separate loft area.
* Free wifi available
For availability go to - https://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p9178663
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Semaphore
Lifestyle in Semaphore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 8 Newman Street, Semaphore is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how