$650 pwHow much could you borrow?
8 Neptune Street,
Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4718646
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely family home in prime location!
Positioned in an elevated part of Chapel Hill close to all amenities, this lovely home is perfect for the family searching for a great location. Enjoy entertaining your friends and family with multiple outdoor alfresco areas overlooking the beautiful fully fenced pet friendly yard.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Well appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Covered entertainers alfresco area with private outlook.
- Additional large entertainers area (covered) overlooking fully fenced yard and grassed area.
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning/ceiling fan, built in robe and private balcony.
- Second and third bedrooms with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Spacious modern main bathroom with shower and bath.
- Carport parking for one vehicle.
- Short walk to local shopping precinct.
- Indooroopilly State School catchment.
- Within close proximity to Kenmore Tavern, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, University of Queensland and Wesley Hospital
- Pets are considered on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapel Hill
Lifestyle in Chapel Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Chapel Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8 Neptune Street, Chapel Hill today!