8 Morrison Place,
Karabar, NSW 2620
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th January 2021
Rent ID: 4248351
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Now here is a home that has been finished to such a high standard! Nothing has been overlooked; from the flowing and spacious layout, to the gorgeous timber flooring; you simply won't find anything else like it on the rental market!
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Master bathroom with a great sized spa!
- Formal lounge
- Very spacious open plan living space
- Designer kitchen with high-end inclusions
- Beautiful front deck with elevated sweeping views
- Covered rear entertaining deck, perfect for that summer barbeque
- Easy care yard with regular garden maintenance included (and it's secure too!)
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling
- Tonnes of internal storage space
- 5kW solar system
- Room for a caravan or trailer off street
- Double lock-up garage
Located in a great family oriented enclave on the high side of Karabar, Morrison Place affords easy access to Queanbeyan central, Jerrabomberra shops (and more surprisingly, close to Canberra Civic and Woden)
- 200m to Donald Road bus routes
- 1km down the road to your local Super IGA at Karabar shops
- 1.5km to Karabar High School/ Queanbeyan South Primary School
- A five-minute drive (6km) to Riverside Plaza
- A 15 minute (13km) Drive to Canberra Airport
- A 20-minute drive (13km) to Canberra's Parliamentary Zone
Call us today to arrange your viewing of this amazing Karabar Residence
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Karabar
Lifestyle in Karabar
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8 Morrison Place, Karabar before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.