8 Moffit Place,
Morisset, NSW 2264
Available 17th April 2020
Rent ID: 3836385
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Are you looking for your new family home? Well look no further because this family home is sure to impress!
Due to the current COVID-19 virus, we ask that you apply for this property via www.tenantoptions.com.au prior to contacting our office to book a private inspection.
- Boasting 4 large bedrooms, all consisting of built-in robes so you'll never be
short of storage.
- The main bedroom also features a crisp ensuite and an air-conditioner.
- Headlining the house is the spacious open-plan living and dining area.
- The broad windows and double glass sliding door provide the house with
warmth and brightness that can be enjoyed while overlooking the backyard.
- A reverse cycle air-conditioning unit is located in this space and flows nicely
throughout the entire home.
- Complimenting this area is the contemporary kitchen promoted by the
stainless steel appliances, which ensures that it doesn't fall short of a chef's
- The kitchen additionally offers ample amounts of cupboard and bench space. - A double lock-up garage ensures that you cars and belongings are safe at
night or while you're away on those well-deserved holidays. Or you can utilise
this as an added storage space.
Please Note Our Office Does Not Accept 1Form Applications!
This townhouse will reflect the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle. Located close to all local amenities & facilities, this cosy home is a 3 minutes drive to the local high school, Coles, Morisset Library, local dentist, Woolworths, Morisset Country Club, St John Vianney Primary School, Morisset Train Station, 4 minutes drive to Morisset Swimming Pool, PCYC and the local Catholic Church, 7 minute drive to Caltex and Bunnings, 13 minutes to the M1 Freeway and 23 minutes from Tuggerah Westfield.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morisset
Lifestyle in Morisset
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8 Moffit Place, Morisset before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how