Wauchope, NSW 2446
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4373107
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Oasis in Timbertown Estate
Located in the highly sort after Timbertown Estate this Low maintenance family home offers an abundance of space throughout the home and in the back yard, only a short drive to Timbertown IGA, Childcare facilities, Schooling and the heart of Wauchope.
The property features:
- Generous sized kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Combined dining and living room off the kitchen.
- Separate, spacious second living room.
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored built ins.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Separate laundry with second toilet.
- Undercover entertaining area and large fenced backyard.
- Single car garage.
Lease Term: 6 - 12 months.
Pets: Unfortunately pets are not considered for this property.
To request an inspection, or to apply for this property, please visit https://snug.com/apply/harcourtsgpm
Please note, due to COVID-19 you are welcome to apply based on the photos and video tour of the property. If your application is shortlisted, you will be required to inspect the property prior to final acceptance of your application.
For any further enquires please contact Peter Crepaz on 6583 5555 or 0447 807 828.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wauchope
Lifestyle in Wauchope
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8 Millers, Wauchope. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.