$500pw CONTACT US FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION
8 Mckeown Street,
Prairiewood, NSW 2176
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814956
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Family Home - (PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY) - Virtual Video Available
Set in a quiet street is this newly renovated three bedroom family home. Only moments from local schools, shopping centre, hospitals and more. This home is sure to impress.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Large stone kitchen with walk plenty of pantry space
- Ducted air conditioning
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Transport in walking distance
- Three open car spaces
* Garage is no longer present at the property
Please note: there is a granny flat at the rear of this property that is completely fenced off.
Registering your interest to inspect this property will allow you alerts should there be any changes to the schedule.
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prairiewood
Lifestyle in Prairiewood
You could be living at 8 Mckeown Street, Prairiewood before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $400 - $420 per week (Deposit Taken)
- 360A Smithfield Road, Pr...
- $530 PW - HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED | LEASED!
- 261 Prairievale Road, Pr...
- $600 per week - Deposit Taken
- 38 Quarry Road, Bossley ...