8 Lowrie Street,
Dickson, ACT 2602
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3739741
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME IN CENTRAL LOCATION
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Dickson and situated on a popular tree lined street, this three bedroom home is a unique opportunity. Walk to the Dickson shopping precinct and enjoy popular restaurants, cafes and bars.
Set on a large block, there is plenty of room for the kids and family pet to play. Combined living and dining is overlooked by the updated kitchen, which features plenty of cupboard space, a gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the bathroom has a separate toilet.
Split system air conditioning to the living room and ducted heating ensure year round comfort.
- Central Location
- Walk to Dickson Shops, Daramalan College
- A short drive to the city centre
- Large block
- Split system air conditioner
- Ducted heating
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dickson
Lifestyle in Dickson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8 Lowrie Street, Dickson. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.