8 Little Saunders Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4568191
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Absolutely Unmissable - New York Style Loft Apartment
Unfurnished: Prepare to be impressed the moment you enter this New York style, warehouse conversion loft apartment. The property has been updated throughout for your absolute enjoyment and offers the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living.
Ideally located in close proximity to East Perth village for Yellow CAT bus, cafes/bars/restaurants and Swan River. Walk to Optus/Casino or beyond. This is a truly special property and will not last long, so BOOK NOW to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Boasting a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with direct outside access - ideal for entertaining
* Sleek Kitchen which overlooks entire floorplan - entertain and cook at the same time
* Generous courtyard with built-in seating area. The perfect setting for any occasion
* Master Bedroom is position upstairs for separation of space. Unique warehouse design
* Bathroom features an integrated Laundry - Washing Machine provided
* Positioned in former Boans Warehouse building with secure entry and intercom
* Secure Parking for ONE vehicle in gated carpark.
* Close proximity to Claisebrook Cove, East Perth village for your absolute enjoyment
** Dishwasher, Fridge and Washing Machine are provided for your convenience
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted
** The property does not have a store room
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8 Little Saunders Street, East Perth. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.