$480 Per Week - $2086 Per Calendar Month
8 Lichen Way,
Epping, VIC 3076
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600663
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
If low maintenance living is what you are after then consider the search over with this charming 4 bedroom family home on offer.
- Main bedroom with Walk In Robe and Ensuite
- Remaining 3 Bedrooms with Build In Robes
- Study/optional 5th bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Additional front loungeroom
- Central Heating
- Ceiling fans
- Large undercover Alfresco area
- Low maintenance family sized backyard
- Double Remote Garage
Conveniently located just a short distance from Lydarum Town Centre, Epping Shopping Centre & Plenty Valley Shopping Centre, Epping & Meadow Glen Primary School and is with in a short distance to Bus Services and South Morang Train Station.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Walk to everything from 8 Lichen Way, Epping. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.