8 Kultown Drive,
Waggrakine, WA 6530
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4064969
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
Three bedroom family home heaps of living space. Built in robes to the all bedrooms, air-conditioning to the main and an additional ensuite bathroom. Separate lounge, additional study nook or games area and a large open plan kitchen/dining area. Manual roller shutters to majority of the exterior windows and security screens to the doors. Enclosed patio, side access to backyard and a powered shed, as well as a single garage to the front. Pets will be considered.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waggrakine
Lifestyle in Waggrakine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Waggrakine includes secure parking and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 8 Kultown Drive, Waggrakine today!