8 Jasmine Place,
Greystanes, NSW 2145
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4228438
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY NEIGHBOURHOOD
tranquil cul-de-sac setting and elevated position w
-Enter into inviting family room with split system air con
-Functional bright kitchen with adequate space
-Three large bedrooms, neat original ceramic bathroom
- Rear Combined Dining/Lounge with split system air con leading to covered outdoor area
-Internal Laundry, and plenty of yard for the children, pets or entertaining
Side driveway to a double lock-up garage
Short walk to buses with a beautiful and safe neighbourhood park at end of cul de sac
Easy access to shopping, parklands, schools and Pemulwuy picnic grounds for the little ones.
You will love your Sunday morning walks or bike rides along the heritage listed 19th century Greystanes Aqueduct.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greystanes
Lifestyle in Greystanes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Greystanes? 8 Jasmine Place, Greystanes could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.