8 Jack William Drive,
Dubbo, NSW 2830
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th July 2021
Rent ID: 4454459
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Extra Living Space
Located in Eastridge Estate this home features 3 bedrooms all with built-ins & the master having access to the main bathroom. Good sized lounge room off the entry and a meals/family room opening off the galley style kitchen. The added bonus is yet another large enclosed QLD room with R/C split system giving you multiple living room options to please all the family.
Enjoy the outdoors in the large yard with double garden shed & stencilcrete area. There is access to the rear yard via the large colorbond gates on the eastern side of the house.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dubbo
Lifestyle in Dubbo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Jack William Drive, Dubbo, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dubbo.