8 Illawara Drive,
Mickleham, VIC 3064
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 4166535
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN LIVING | BRAND NEW | 4 BEDROOMS
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Melbournes north, youll enjoy easy access to shopping centres, parks, sporting facilities and a variety of schools. Enjoy brand new open plan living at its best in this well designed family home.
* Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Family Area
* Alfresco & fully landscaped backyard
* Kitchen with excellent storage, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* A formal living room/second family room
* Master includes ensuite & walk in robe
* Additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* Central bathroom with modern fittings, separate shower & bath
* Double lock up remote garage
* Blinds throughout
* Separate laundry
* Ducted heating & split system cooling
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Floor Plans & Photos
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
Photo's used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly.
NBN costs are to be borne by the tenant.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mickleham
Lifestyle in Mickleham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8 Illawara Drive, Mickleham. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage, secure parking, and dishwasher.