8 Hopbush Street,
Palm Beach, QLD 4221
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4563918
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY PET FRIENDLY HOME PALM BEACH
Nestled in one of the quietest streets in Palm Beach, this brick and tile home has recently had a makeover including an amazing outdoor entertaining area that opens onto a large fully fenced landscaped back yard.
This pet friendly 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with air con has recently had new paint, carpet, fans in every room, pendant lights, built in robes, new lights, appliances and much more done to it. Whilst it still has elements of the original 1970's home that was built to last, these new improvements have really made this a welcoming family home.
In walking distance to the main shopping centre on 19th Ave that has Woolworths, Chemist, Bakery, Bottle Shop, Cafes and much more, this house is ideally located in a really quiet family neighbourhood. Tenants will be charged for all water at the current rate set Gold Coast City Council.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Palm Beach
Lifestyle in Palm Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8 Hopbush Street, Palm Beach. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.