8 Glenn Street,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3213809
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location and Great Value - Ready for new tenant to move in !!!
- 2 good sized bedrooms, 2 with large built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors through-out the living area and bedrooms
- Small room off lounge to be used for living purposes or another bedroom area
- Separate dual flush toilet
- Security screens through-out
- Tiled downstairs with large laundry
- Garden Shed
- Well-appointed gardens, low maintenance yard
- Side Access
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
APPLY ONLINE - Go to directly to our website www.raywhitespringwood.com.au and find the property and click APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Springwood will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Glenn Street, Slacks Creek, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Slacks Creek.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how