8 Gardenvale Street,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4176218
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elevated Home With Fantastic Views and Breezes
Nestled in the best street in Holland Park West, this beautiful double brick home in the quiet corner position of Gardenvale Street is awaiting it's new resident to come and enjoy the cool breezes and views from across Mount Gravatt. With its bight and airy open plan living and dining room,
generous kitchen and large low maintenance fenced back yard where kids and pets have ample room to play. This home must be seen to be appreciated.
Access the basement downstairs is via the internal staircase. This space is large enough for 2 cars or would make the perfect space for storage or to create an extra entertaining area.
Great Features include:
- Bright open plan living room and dining area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen with dishwasher and electric oven and hob cooking
- Three generous bedrooms with built in robes, master and 2nd bedroom have aircon
- One spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal laundry room with access to the back garden.
- Wrap around patio to enjoy the elevated views and breezes
- Double lockup garage with plenty of room for storage
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Catchment for Marshall Road State School
and Holland Park State High School
- Close to public transport.
Pets on Application
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8 Gardenvale Street, Holland Park West. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.