8 Enderley Avenue,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 3435295
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartment Opposite the Beach - Boutique Block of 8 - Lock Up Garage, Storage and Air-conditioned
This spacious 3 bedroom apartment is air-conditioned and opposite the beach with a single automated garage with extra storage. Be quick as these opportunities are a rare find and don't last long.....
There are 24 photos to view of this property.
If there is an open home advertised please register your attendance with our office via email or phone.
The features of the apartment include -
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Currently getting painted - Not displayed in the advertised photos
- Currently getting new roller blinds - Not displayed in the advertised photos
- 1 Bathroom. 2 toilets
- Light and bright
- Ceiling fans
- Ocean Glimpses
- East facing with Ocean views
- Huge Ocean facing balcony
- Spaciously designed at approx 129m2 in size
- Large garage with storage
- North East facing with Ocean Views
- Small block of only 8 units
- Single lock up garage
- Opposite the beach
- Short walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise café and dining precinct, light rail station, Northcliffe Surf Club, parklands and so much more!
For an inspection of this property, please contact our rental department on 07 55 261 377.
To ensure a prompt response, please download our application form from our website http://www.chriscoupersurfers.com.au.
Once printed and completed please attach the necessary documents you can email to email@example.com or fax 07 55 261 477 or deliver to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Queensland Real Estate COVID Safe Industry Plan
Before entering the premises for the inspection; please DO NOT enter if;
1. You are unwell.
2. Has been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19.
3. Has COVID-19 symptoms.
4. Has travelled overseas in the previous 14 days.
5. Has been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
6. Has been directed to quarantine in their home.
7. Has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
8. Visitors must remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups, where possible.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Surfers Paradise? 8 Enderley Avenue, Surfers Paradise could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.