8 Dracon Street,
Regents Park, QLD 4118
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111957
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION and AIR CONDITIONING FOR SUMMER!
Located in the heart of Regents Park with Grand Plaza just down the road, this neat 3 bedroom home is available now and ready for you to move straight in.
- 3 x good sized bedrooms (2 rooms have built in wardrobes)
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and living room
- Open plan tiled living and dining area
- Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and room for a double fridge
- Security screen doors and crimsafe screens to windows throughout
- Undercover patio
- Huge fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Double lock up garage (1 x automatic roller door)
With easy access to the the Logan Motorway and the Mount Lindesay Highway and just a short walk to the bus location doesn't get much more convenient than this.
If you would like to view this property, please register by selecting the 'EMAIL AGENT' icon. Alternatively please not hesitate to contact the office on 3805 3108 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply for this property, please select the APPLY ONLINE icon and complete all relevant details.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Marsden will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Due to Government guidelines, our inspections will now only be done by bookings.
If you have not registered for a private inspection then we will be unable to show you the property. Please select the BOOK INSPECTION button below or alternatively email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Regents Park
Lifestyle in Regents Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 8 Dracon Street, Regents Park is perfect for the growing family.