8 Daylilly Place,
Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611716
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SURE TO IMPRESS!
OPEN HOME - Saturday 23rd Oct. 10.00am - 10.30am - We Hope to See You Then!
This stand out 4 bedroom home occupies a 772m2 block at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Lakes District! A functional home offering multiple living areas, high ceilings throughout and an outdoor covered entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced rear yard. Only a short stroll to the lake and within close proximity to schools, colleges, university, public transport, Orion Shopping Centre and Lagoon. Don't miss out!
TO VIEW: You must register for all inspections, even if listed for Open Home. Registering will ensure you are updated with cancellations or changes to private viewing times.
* Lovely four bedroom home with 2.7m high ceilings
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Walk in robe and ensuite to large master bedroom
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Kitchen will not disappoint with ample bench and storage space, plus stainless steel dishwasher
* Separate lounge and dining area
* Double remote control garage with internal access
* Spacious 772m2 block positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac location
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Security screens
* Close to primary and secondary schools and colleges, child care, University of Southern Queensland, Springfield Train Station, Orion Shopping Centre, Orion Lagoon and parks
* Pets considered on application
ARRANGING INSPECTIONS IS EASY!
Please click on the button above right to book an inspection or register for an inspection time.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form in advance of inspection this will speed up the process of securing the property. Tenancy Application forms can be downloaded from www.swanrealestate.com.au
Should your application be accepted our office only accepts payment for rent in the following methods: REConnect One Card (terms, conditions and fees can be found at, www.reconnect.com.au), Money Order, Cheque or Deduction from pay, pension or other benefit paid to tenant.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Applicants should rely on their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springfield Lakes
Lifestyle in Springfield Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Daylilly Place, Springfield Lakes, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Springfield Lakes.