8 Darcy Street,
Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4653167
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't miss out on this 4 bedroom home!
This beautifully renovated home situated in a quiet tree lined street offers a lifestyle full of convenience. Everything to offer the growing family from the resort style community pool, tennis courts and BBQ facilities, to the walking tracks, parks and ponds near by, schools, shops, transport and the metro all within minutes what more could you possibly need!?
Property Features Include:
- Huge formal lounge room at the front of the home filled with natural sun light
- Ceaserstone kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Combined family and dining room
- Four generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & balcony
- Main bathroom upstairs with bath tub
- Downstairs powder room perfect for when entertaining guests
- Paved entertaining patio overlooking grassed yard
- Ducted air conditioning which can be controlled remotley with a smart phone application
- Each bedroom conveniently has it's own individual air climate controlled zone
- Wooden floor boards throughout downstairs living spaces
- Upstairs carpeted bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Dimmable LED downlights
- Freshly painted
- Detached double lock up garage
- Driveway parking
- Kids park across the road
- Walking tracks, pond (and ducks!) within walking distance
- 2 minute walk to the community pool and facilities
- 8-10 minute walk to city buses AND Kellyville Metro Train Station (35 mins to the city)
- 3-5 minute drive to Stanhope Gardens Shopping Centre
- 2-5 minute drive to multiple schools (primary and high school)
- 5 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
If you wish to inspect this property, please make a general enquiry on the property listing to receive a notification when available open home times are created.
If you have any further queries please contact our office on: (02) 8883 4033.
NOTE: Once the property has been viewed, you may then apply. If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanhope Gardens
Lifestyle in Stanhope Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Stanhope Gardens comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8 Darcy Street, Stanhope Gardens today!