$800-$810 PER WEEK
8 Dalgety Street,
East Fremantle, WA 6158
Available 27th February 2020
Rent ID: 2672918
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COOL, QUALITY & CHARACTER
This Stunning 1930s Family Home is located on Dalgety Street in the sought after Woodside Ward of East Fremantle.
This lovely home is surrounded by established gardens with extensive parking and storage and has been lovingly maintained with sympathetic upgrades.
- 4 GENEROUS Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with DISHWASHER
- Large Bathroom with SPA BATH
- Split System Air conditioning
- Gorgeous Rear ENTERTAINING AREA with Built In BBQ
- Solar Panels to add to the desirability and cost effectiveness of living in this lovely home.
Located in the Richmond Primary catchment area and situated close to shops, parks and public transport, will make this lovely home well sought after.
Pets considered on Application
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the blue 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
3. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
4. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations.
Property Code: 2017
1 Garage space
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Fremantle
Lifestyle in East Fremantle
8 Dalgety Street, East Fremantle, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Fremantle.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how