8 Champ Street,
Coburg, VIC 3058
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325454
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Something special in Coburg
Superbly located opposite historic Pentridge Piazza, this delightful three bedroom period residence is within an easy stroll to picturesque Coburg Lake Reserve and vibrant Sydney Road restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Original features comprise ornately decorated high ceilings, cornices, picture rails, freshly polished floorboards and entry hallway with beautiful timber cabinetry.
- Generous living rooms include lounge with French doors flowing through to an elegant dining room with impressive ceiling panels.
- Ideally positioned in the heart of this home is a sky-lit, refurbished kitchen, meals displaying Chef gas cook top, side oven, Dishlex dishwasher and handy servery with storage cupboards.
- There are three comfortable bedrooms, the main is especially large and has lovely rose garden views.
- A neatly updated bathroom presents vanity with basin, separate shower and bath, plus there's a handy laundry and separate toilet.
Extras comprise covered pergola, gas barbeque, garage with side ROW and laneway access, gas heater, ceiling fans, rain water tank and awnings.
Close to transport, schools, parks and CBD. Act now so you don't miss out.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg
Lifestyle in Coburg
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8 Champ Street, Coburg before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.