8 Carmine Street,
Eglinton, WA 6034
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th April 2020
Rent ID: 2640242
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Eglinton - "Light and Bright" Family Home on Elevated Block with Spacious front and back yard
FOR LEASE - Eglinton, Amberton Estate - $350 pw
Available from 25th April 2020 on a min 12 months lease.
Stunning family home built in 2015 on a 490 sqm elevated block.
"Light and Bright" family home that has been well loved and cared for by the owners and previous occupants.
Their family home is now available long term for you to cherish the foundations of the home within.
Features include :
- 3 double sized bedrooms (larger than normal)
- Master bedroom has a walk in robe
- 2 other bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious ensuite with quality fittings throughout
- Separate toilet
- Activity Room/4th bedroom
- Stunning kitchen with glass splashback and stone benchtops
- 900mm Stainless Steel Oven and Gas Cooktop
- Open meals/family area
- Split Air Con System in Living Area
- Beautiful timber floorboards throughout
- Long Passageway that lead to the bedrooms with large windows for "natural light" and
outlook to the back yard
- Beautiful main bathroom with neutral tones
- Laundry with Linen Cupboard
- Outdoor Pyramid Patio with decking
- Grassed area for the kids and family pet (yes pet friendly)
- Side access to the front with lawn area and separate "outdoor"
area at the front of the house - perfect to capture the afternoon sea breeze
- Double lock up garage
- Corner with for additional off street parking
- 2 min walk to the nearest Bus Stop
- Pet Friendly -
To secure this rental, please contact
Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438 to arrange a private viewing.
Sue Heggs Property Management
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eglinton
Lifestyle in Eglinton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Eglinton includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 8 Carmine Street, Eglinton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how