8 Carisbrook Street,
Armstrong Creek, VIC 3217
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575404
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Perfect Family Home with Space for Everyone!
Located in the tranquil Ashbury Estate, this property is perfect for everyone. This beautifully finished home is located only minutes from the newly opened Armstrong Town Centre, and only 10 minutes from Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, restaurants, and amenities, as well as only a short 10 minute drive from the stunning beaches of Torquay. Have the best of both worlds - being central to the city and the beach!
Comprising 4 spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), large central bathroom with separate toilet, 2 living areas, this home has been cleverly designed for the family that is searching for space, quality, and privacy for the whole family. The huge kitchen, meals and family room opens out to an alfresco area.
Other features include:
- Master bedroom complete with walk in robe, ensuite & ceiling fan
- Further 3 bedrooms have built in robes & ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Split system air conditioning in main living area
- Second living area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, double sink & walk in pantry
- Timber laminate flooring
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Ducted heating throughout
- Undercover alfresco area
- Low maintenance freshly landscaped yard
- Double remote-control garage with internal access
- Garage internal access
Book your inspection now as properties like this do not last long!
ONLINE APPLICATION: (highlight the link and post it into your browser)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armstrong Creek
Lifestyle in Armstrong Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Armstrong Creek includes dishwasher, split system, and ducted heating. Apply to rent 8 Carisbrook Street, Armstrong Creek today!