8 Butternut Way,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
Rent ID: 4104341
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family home in premium locale!
This newly constructed home is best positioned home in the popular The Grove Estate, close to the Good News Lutheran College, Islamic College of Melbourne, child care centre, parklands, Tarneit West Shopping Centre, public transport, Tarneit train station & upcoming estate's own shopping centre.
This property offers:
- 4 Bedroom, master with en-suite with walk in robe, 3 Bedrooms with
built in robe serviced by central bathroom
- Formal and informal living areas.
- Kitchen with all modern-day fittings and Stone bench-top with 900mm cooktop and rangehood
- Size-able outdoor with alfresco.
- Remote controlled double garage & much more!!
- Heating and evaporative cooing
- fully landscape-less maintenance
Just finished ready to move straight in. Call The Agents to organise your private viewing today.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Butternut Way, Tarneit, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tarneit.