8 Bursill Place,
Bardia, NSW 2565
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4580672
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom house for rent in Bardia
This is a nearly new house at Bardia with large and spacious 3 bedrooms. Close to Schools and Public transport. Stylish finishes throughout, ultra modern kitchen, large open plan living and dining areas. The home offers a lock-up garage.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large open plan living and dining areas
- High quality finishes throughout the home
- Ducted air conditioning and security alarm
- Great size alfresco and backyard
- Great location close to public transport, shopping centre, M5/ M7 and schools.
This estate (The Meadows) offers a sense of community with resident-only access to swimming pools and playgrounds.
The initial lease term will be 26-52 weeks. You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website;
If you want this house;
1. Call or email us to request your appointment
2. Be ready to answer some pre-appointment screening questions:
* Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms, such as cough, fever, breathing difficulties?
* Have you returned from international travel in the last 14 days?
*Have you been in close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19?
*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", we will be unable to book you an in-person appointment; but can instead arrange a phone or Face time call instead.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardia
Lifestyle in Bardia
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bardia comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8 Bursill Place, Bardia today!