8 Branton Road,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3646566
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM HOUSE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
IMPORTANT: BOOK INSPECTION TIME ONLINE. To inspect this property please register your interest online by pressing the BOOK INSPECTION button. If there is no inspection time advertised, you will be notified as soon as one is scheduled. Please also ensure you bring Photo ID.
This three bedroom house is ideally located close to local schools, Old Geelong Road shopping centres and public transport.
Features we love about this home:
- Three bedrooms - the master with wall to ceiling built in robes.
- Large lounge area with split system heating and cooling.
- Polished floorboards throughout.
- Kitchen/meals area with ample storage.
- Separate laundry with storage.
- Large secure backyard.
Our office DOES NOT accept 1Form applications. We only accept P Di Natale Tenancy Application Forms which can be found on our website or will be available at the open for inspection. Please be sure to register your details to get up-to-date information regarding this property and other similar properties we have available. Open for Inspections are subject to change within 24 hours.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8 Branton Road, Hoppers Crossing before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how