8 Bardia Avenue,
Bardia, NSW 2565
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2689869
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic 5 Bedroom Home
Move into this immaculate near new contemporary double storey Eden Brae home.
Separate lounge room
Separate meals and family areas
Large upstairs rumpus room / teenage retreat
Elegant kitchen, offering 900mm stainless gas cooking, dishwasher,stone bench tops and large walk in robe
5 bedrooms including downstairs guest bedroom
Master bedroom featuring walk in robe and ensuite with balcony.
Separate laundry with external access to side of the home.
Stylish Contemporary tiling throughout traffic areas, carpeted bedrooms and lounge areas
Alfresco area, with outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ.
Remote double garage with internal access and security alarm system
Only minutes away from childcare, school's and the Edmondson Park Train Station
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardia
Lifestyle in Bardia
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8 Bardia Avenue, Bardia. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how