8 Amelia Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$3,302 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3415686
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**UNDER APPLICATION - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS AT THIS STAGE**
Modern Townhouse at The Barkly
This award winning, architecturally designed 3 bedroom townhouse offers you a private retreat with a flexible floorplan and an abundance of natural light. Comprising of;
* Light and bright kitchen with waterfall stone breakfast bar
* Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
* Flexi third bedroom/additional living area
* Secure lock up garage with internal access
Other features include; split system heating and cooling to the master and living area, mirrored built in robes to 2 bedrooms, bathroom storage, gas cooking and spacious rooftop terrace.
Positioned in between vibrant Lygon St and Sydney Rd, walking distance to Barkly Square Shopping Centre, Princes Park, cafes and public transport, your inner city lifestyle awaits you at The Barkly.
**HOW TO INSPECT**
You MUST register prior to attending an inspection.
Head to www.realestate.com.au and click the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button on the listing. You must enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for the inspection via email and or text message.
If no one is registered for any particular inspection, the inspection will not proceed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 8 Amelia Street, Brunswick is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how