8/9 Hemmo Street,
Capalaba, QLD 4157
Rent ID: 3611236
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RARE 3 BEDROOM and 3 BATHROOM HOME!
Click the "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
I repeat, this is a beautifully finished 3 bedroom AND three bathroom property!
This home is built with modern design, contemporary and functional layout, located in a very convenient position of Capalaba and the Bayside Precinct. It requires minimal maintenance and it is in a prime and convenient position, within walking distance to city buses, minutes to major shopping centres, and surrounded by local schools plus easy access to CBD, Airport and the Gold Coast.
- Two bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Built in OR walk in robes in each room
- Modern Kitchen appliances (inc: dishwasher, wall oven, and hot plate and solid kitchen bench)
- THREE bathrooms (2 x en-suites and 1x main bathroom)
- Open living area that connects to the back yard, perfect for BBQs!
- Separate laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Security Screens throughout
- Fully landscaped private back yard
This property is located in SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Alexandra Hills State High School, Alexandra Hills State School, Birkdale South State School, Capalaba State College and Vienna Woods State School.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Capalaba
Lifestyle in Capalaba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Capalaba? 8/9 Hemmo Street, Capalaba could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how