8/9-11 Amor Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 2546894
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Breath of Fresh Air in Asquith
This apartment includesThis modern apartment sits 5 mins walk to Coles Shopping Centre and Asquith Train Station, offers a lifestyle of bush walks, fresh air and nature yet only a 39-minute express rail commute to the CBD, and direct access onto the M1 motorway to Parramatta, Chatswood and the Sydney CBD.
- air conditioning at ground level
- secure basement parking
- one stop to Hornsby Westfield shopping complex.
- Open plan design living areas, generous balconies and terraces
- State of the art kitchens with Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooktop and European imported stainless steel appliances
- Bathrooms are fully tiled, with quality vanities and tap ware, glass shower screens
- All master bedrooms have en suites.
- Secure access to apartments and parking, with intercom security systems
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Asquith includes courtyard, alarm system, and intercom. Apply to rent 8/9-11 Amor Street, Asquith today!