8/8 Warialda Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4253844
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom unit Kogarah available now
Please use the property ID code 3125 when phoning. Please do not text.
Convenient and comfortable living
Quietly positioned at the rear of small complex of only 8.
2 spacious bedrooms both with large mirrored built in wardrobes
Open plan living
Large modern kitchen
Balcony off main bedroom
2 car spaces on title
Walk to Rockdale or Kogarah train station and shops
Close to Rockdale plaza
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/8 Warialda Street, Kogarah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and split system.