$380 + ONE WEEKS FREE RENT!
8/8 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2407213
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY TBA
This bright two bedroom unit is situated on the top floor of a well-positioned block, next to the Gladesville shopping village, public transport and restaurants and cafes.
- Large living area leading to balcony
- Two well-sized bedrooms, built-in to be fitted in main
- Kitchen with electric cooking
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Shared laundry on same level
- Single lock-up garage and car space in front
Avail date: 29th August 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/8 Pearson Street, Gladesville.