8/8 Avoca Street,
Bundaberg West, QLD 4670
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123977
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat 2 Bedroom Unit
Situated in West Bundaberg this 2 bedroom Unit is close to schools, shopping, bus stops and restaurants.
NOTABLE FEATURES :
- Upstairs has the two bedrooms with built ins with side access to the balcony off the main bedroom
- Bathroom has a vanity and shower with a separate toilet downstairs
- Downstairs is open plan living and dining area with side access to the kitchen
- Laundry is separate off dining which leads to the back of the unit
- Open Carport only to the front of the unit
- No Pets Allowed
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS ARE BOOKED ONLINE 24/7 BY CLICKING THE BLUE 'BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME' BUTTON AND YOU SELECT YOUR PREFERRED TIMES. ALL ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE ONLINE BOOKING PROGRAM. YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING INSTANTLY.
We prefer that all Applicants inspect the property before submitting Tenancy Applications.
Tenancy Applications must be completed in full (with all required documentation) in order for the commencement of the application process to begin.
We offer a 24 hour approval process to complete tenancy applications. To avoid delays in processing your application, please ensure references and employers are aware of your application and will expect a confirmation request from our Agency.
General Tenancy Agreements are to be signed and Bond paid within 24 hours of receiving paperwork from your Property Manager.
2 Weeks Rent is required to be paid before keys will be released.
Office hours are Monday Friday 8.30am-5pm Saturday 9am-12pm.
At LJ Hooker Bundaberg we have a Professional Property Management Department that specialises in managing and maintaining Investment Properties.
If you are an Investor and looking for a Specialist Property Management Team then look no further. Contact us today 07 41318000.
Click the link to register Today!!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundaberg West
Lifestyle in Bundaberg West
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 8/8 Avoca Street, Bundaberg West is unfurnished and available to rent.