8/72 Barkly Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3290689
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy Spacious Bright Apartment Ideal location
Property ID. 42570
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now available is a cosy, bright apartment close to shops, transport and much more.
This property comes complete with all the essentials.
This property features:
- 2 spacious bedrooms each with BIR
- 1 Main Bathroom
- Well Lit separate Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Spacious Living Room and meals area
- Undercover carport
- Balcony with views across the streetscape
- Intercom security at entrance
This property is in superb location with a range of amenities close by. The biggest features are:
-St Kilda Road Trams
- Acland Street shops
- Barkly St Medical Centre
- Inkerman St Shops and Restaurants
- Coles Supermarkets
- St Kilda Botanical Gardens
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Bay Trail
- St Kilda Esplanade Market
- St Kilda Park Primary School
- Local restaurants, cafes & Take away food
This property would be perfect for a young professional or small family but all applicants are welcome.
Dont wait, APPLY NOW. Please call or email Mary Shi to arrange a private inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/72 Barkly Street, St Kilda.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how