8/7 Adam Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3990950
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR AND REGISTER YOUR DETAILS VIA THE REQUEST AN INSPECTION BUTTON, YOU CAN THEN APPLY VIA 1FORM
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH CITY VIEWS!
Spacious apartment with superb views. Secure top floor apartment on north corner with an abundance of natural light.
Conveniently located within walking distance to public transport, parklands, Swan Street shopping, and easy access to freeway and CBD.
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- L-shaped lounge and dining zones with heating and cooling
- Kitchen with dishwasher and meals area
- Central bathroom with bath and laundry
- Washing machine and dryer included
- Undercover parking for one car
- Additional 2 street parking permits available from the local council
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND NO. 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/7 Adam Street, Richmond, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how