8/66 Buckingham Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2020
Rent ID: 4103473
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Polished timber floorboards
- Communal laundry facilities
- Secure car space
- Parking permits available through council
Located in a small block in central Richmond location, only moments to Victoria Gardens complex, shops, restaurants and amenities, and a short walk to public transport.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 8/66 Buckingham Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.