8/62 Leicester Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2021
Rent ID: 4666097
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Townhouse w/ Private Courtyard in Peaceful Location!
Perfectly crafted for entertaining, this townhome offers an open and breezy floorplan to your very own private courtyard and back deck. Perched just metres away from parklands, you'll benefit from peace and quiet and plenty of open space.
- Open plan, modern feel with separate living and dining rooms
- Amazingly quiet with views across the trees and parkland
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage overlooking courtyard
- Private deck opens up the dining room onto the lower courtyard
- Air conditioning to lower level and master bedroom, plus ceiling fans to each room
- Private balcony off master suite with walk through robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate laundry gives access to powder room and internal access to garage
- Security screens on all doors and windows
In a highly sought after location in Coorparoo, you'll find everything at your doorstep!
- 1km to Coorparoo Square (variety of restaurants, Coles, Woolworths and Cinema)
- 1.5km to Coorparoo Train Station
- 100m to nearest bus stop
- 3.5km to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- 600m to Coorparoo State School
- 6km to Brisbane CBD
Be quick to inspect before you miss out!
- Water bills are included in the cost of rent
- All other utilites are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier
A full copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4975
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Coorparoo could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 8/62 Leicester Street, Coorparoo today!