8/62 Central Avenue,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3679155
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large dual living - 6 bedroom spacious home in the heart of Indooroopilly
A charming, character-filled property in central Indooroopilly, makes for superb investing, whether you're looking to occupy it yourself or rent it out!
Ready for you to move right in, families will relish the extensive living areas and large bedrooms and there's practically no garden maintenance to worry about, with it's neat and tidy fenced block and private yard.
Timber floors throughout, ornate woodwork, high ceilings and air conditioning make this a comfortable home that has superb ventilation and natural light.
Spread over two floors, with the lower level being updated and including a modern tiled kitchen with combing lounge and dining area with air conditioning and. There's one large bedroom with sliding robes, second bedroom has own entrance and private veranda and a stylish bathroom added, it's the ideal independent rental. Both bedrooms air conditioned.
Upstairs is a massive family based layout with a further 4 bedrooms and a study or 5th bedroom, adjoining two of the rooms. Each room is adorned with timber floors, has robe storage and bright airy windows.
The main bedroom has an ensuite and there's a decent size main bathroom which also has an integrated laundry and a separate WC.
Enjoy family get-togethers in the enormous kitchen and meals area. This functional area is ideal for everyday eating and the kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample storage and bench space.
The lounge area is separated by a decorative timber framework and the spacious relaxation area is welcoming and open.
Property Features include:
- Built in robes
- dual living
- upstairs living: open plan lounge and dining room
- downstairs living: separate dining and living room
- 4 bedrooms plus study to upstairs of property
- 2 bedrooms to downstairs of property
- Main kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space with electric stove top, oven and dishwasher
- Kitchenette downstairs
- Main bathroom features combined bath and shower
- Ensuite features shower only
- Third bathroom downstairs has shower and toilet
- Timber floors throughout
- Windows throughout give home ample light and capture breezes
- Fully fenced yard - pets on application
- Double remote lock up garage
Positioned in a top location this property has a bus stop just outside its door. A quiet and peaceful spot with little maintenance.
800m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
500m to Jack Speare Park
4.6km to University of Queensland
2.4km to Toowong Village
8.4km to Brisbane CBD
Please see the below school catchments for your area:
- Prep to Year 6 - Indooroopilly State Primary School
- Year 7 to Year 12 - Indooroopilly State High school
- Year 10-12 - Queensland Academy for Science Mathematics Technology
IMPORTANT: WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8/62 Central Avenue, Indooroopilly before you know it! Apply to rent this 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how