8/6 Nardoo Street,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th December 2020
Rent ID: 4166047
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This low maintenance, and easy living unit within a secure complex is conveniently located right next to Ingleburn Town Centre and other amenities.
As you enter you are welcomed by an open plan living and dining room which flows through into the modern horseshoe kitchen.
The centrally located modern horseshoe style kitchen featuring electric cooking, plentiful storage space, and stainless steel appliances making cooking and cleaning effortless.
The hallway leads you to two good sized bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe to main, and access to a balcony providing a great sundrenched environment to wake up to in the morning.
Other inclusions of this unit consists of an internal laundry, and single secure lockup garage.
- Two bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe to main
- Open plan living and dining room
- Modern horse-shoe style kitchen
- Internal Laundry
- Carpeted living areas and bedrooms
- Single secure lock up garage
- Ingleburn Public School: 0.5n hikm
- Ingleburn High School: 1.0km
- Ingleburn Town Centre: 0.2km
- Ingleburn RSL Club: 1.5km
- Bus Stop (Ingleburn rd): 0.2km
- Ingleburn Train Station: 0.4km
- M5 Access ramp: 1.7km
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
The initial lease term will be either 13, 26 or 52 weeks. You can obtain an online application form for this property by visiting our website; however, your application will only be accepted after you have inspected the property at one of our open homes.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond, two weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
Would you like to book an inspection of this property? Easy, submit your details by email by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button in this advertisement and you will receive an invitation to register by email and text.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ingleburn is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/6 Nardoo Street, Ingleburn.