8/6 Cunningham Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3956833
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Hampton's Styling in The Century complex
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This incredibly stylish, three bedroom apartment in the boutique "Century" complex in Griffith is defined as sleek, modern and contemporary. Offering open plan living, large north facing balcony and quality inclusions, this apartment will be a pleasure to come home to.
Features of this apartment include:
- Partially furnished
- Light filled combined living dining room
- Delightful full length balcony ideal for entertaining
- Modern kitchen with ample serving and storage space
- Sizeable master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
- Elegant main bathroom
- Additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Hideaway laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double car parking spaces plus storage unit
This desirable location provides a lifestyle close to restaurants, shopping boutiques, the Parliamentary triangle, Lake Burley Griffin and the new Kingston foreshore development without being in the thick of hustle and bustle. Public transport nearby as well as private schools services also nearby.
This property is Available Now.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Griffith with plenty of room to move. 8/6 Cunningham Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how