8/55-59 Dwyer Street,
North Gosford, NSW 2250
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4442369
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
OPEN HOME INSPECTION CANCELLED WEDNESDAY 16.06.2021
This spacious townhouse is conveniently located close to Gosford CBD, Hospitals, Rail Link, Schools and Wyoming Shopping Village. Feature include;
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, ensuite and small balcony to the master bedroom.
- Large living space.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher.
- Dining room off kitchen with air conditioning.
- Main bathroom has a separate bath to shower.
- Internal laundry.
- Third toilet downstairs.
- Fully fenced small private grassed backyard with access to double lock up garage.
- Ample cupboard storage, including storage under stairs!
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Gosford
Lifestyle in North Gosford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in North Gosford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/55-59 Dwyer Street, North Gosford today!